(Fully owned by DNY Excellent Sdn Bhd)
DNY Excellent Sdn Bhd was formed in 2008 and has grown rapidly along with the market. In the early years, DNY Excellent Sdn Bhd main business is in property management and event management. However over the years, DNY Excellent has venture into various type of business to ensure solid growth and profitability. In order to play our role and responsibility as a Muslim, we create Bin Nurdin.
Bin Nurdin is a one stop centre and Malaysia's first concept store for Hajj and Umrah requirement, Muslim couture, Islamic books and Muslim Halal dried food products like dates, raisin etc. We provide wide range of products for customers to choose from with a reasonable price. Our company deals with retails customers and also wholesale customers. We are striving to give the best customer experience every time they are step into our premises. Our company managed by a team of managers and dedicated staffs who always give the best products and services to our patrons.
- Our company vision is to play a leading role in providing hajj and umrah products in the country and in overseas market. Our success will be built on our absolute dedication to our customers, through operational efficiency, the talents of our people and support to all Muslim products providers.
- To serve its customers and be a partner in our growth and success. We accomplish this through highest quality of hajj and umrah products and services consistently which ensure value for money to its customers.
- To encourage and support qualitative improvement of Muslim small businesses thru our wholesales products which in turn would result in mutual sales growth and profitability.
- To ensure superior return on investment through healthy and sustainable growth of the company.
- To create an image for quality of its products and services, productivity of its operations and innovative abilities of its employees.
- To contribute to the personal development and well-being of our employees and providing job opportunities to all Muslim.
No. 17, Jalan Tukul N15/N,
Seksyen 15, 40200,
Shah Alam, Selangor,
Tel: +603-5523 3676
|Monday - Thursday||:||10.00am - 7.00pm|
|Saturday-Sunday||:||10.00am - 7.00pm|
Map to Bin Nurdin:
Longitude: E 101°31’27.4”
Latitude: N 3°03’54.5”
Waze/Maps : Bin Nurdin