Terms of Service
All Purchases in this online store are subject to these Terms and Conditions:
- All purchases from BinNurdin online store are fully responsible for the Buyer. BinNurdin will not be responsible for any accident or injury or any other harm to the purchaser associated with the products purchased.
- Shipping costs must be fully borne by the Buyer.
- All goods exchange or refund can only be made within 7 days from the date of the product is received by the buyer. The shipping cost will be fully borne by the Buyer for any goods returned and exchanged.
- Returned goods must be in good condition where the price tag is not been removed. BinNurdin has the right not to accept the returned goods which have been damaged.
- All goods can be exchanged or refunded except all types of socks, all types of hand socks, all types of gloves, all types of underwear, and all types of inner.
- Delivery processing will only be made from Monday until Thursday. Any purchase orders received on Thursday (after 2 pm), Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Some of the products on the website may be in the process of restocking, please be informed that these products will take longer time to deliver.
- All delivery will be made within the said time during checkout unless the products are in the process of restocking.
- In case of the product purchased is out of stock, the BinNurdin team will contact the Buyer to suggest replacing the item with similar goods.
- All purchases will NOT be shipped until BinNurdin received a valid copy bank slip from the Buyer as payment proof. Buyers can send a copy of the bank slip either by email to email@example.com or by WhatsApp at 018-345 3676.
- Bin Nurdin has the right to postpone or cancel the purchases if the Buyer did not send any payment proof or false proof.
- All payments must be paid to DNY Excellent Sdn Bhd, account number 5628-5200-0915 (Maybank).
- Any coupons or cash vouchers cannot be used on promotional items.
- BinNurdin has the right to change any of the above Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.