All Purchases in this online store are subjected to these Terms and Conditions:
- All purchases from Bin Nurdin online store are fully responsible by the Buyer. Bin Nurdin will not be responsible for any accident or injury or any other harm on the purchaser associated with the products purchased.
- Shipping cost must be fully borne by the Buyer.
- All goods exchange or refund can only be made within 7 days from the date of product is received by the buyer. The shipping cost will be fully borne by the Buyer for any goods return and exchange.
- Returned goods must be in good condition where the price tag is not been removed. Bin Nurdin has the right not to accept the returned goods which have been damaged.
- All goods can be exchange or refund except: all type socks, all type of arm sleeves, all type of gloves, and all type of inner.
- Delivery processing will only be made on Monday until Thursday. Any purchase orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday will be processed on the next working day.
- Some of the product in the website may be in the process of restocking, please be inform that these product will took longer time to deliver.
- All delivery will be made within the said time during check out unless the products are in the process of restocking.
- In case of the product purchased is out of stock, Bin Nurdin team will contact the Buyer to suggest to replaced the item with similar goods.
- All purchases will NOT be shipped until Bin Nurdin received a valid copy bank slip from the Buyer as a payment proof. Buyer can send the copy of bank slip either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by MMS to 019-240 3676. Please refer to the link below for an example of a valid copy of bank slip.
- Bin Nurdin has the right to postpone or cancel the purchases if the Buyer did not send any payment proof or false proof.
- All payments must be paid to DNY Excellent Sdn Bhd, account number 5628-5200-0915 (Maybank).
- Any coupons or cash vouchers cannot be used on promotional items.
- Bin Nurdin has the right to change any of the above Terms & Conditions at any time.